Ann Davis Transition Society Outreach Program
Outreach is a free confidential service devoted to serving women who are affected by domestic violence, homelessness, precarious housing and the effects of poverty.
We can help meet basic needs while problem-solving and finding solutions that may assist in creating safer, healthier, more secure lives.
Outreach workers are available Monday – Friday and can provide both emotional and practical supports with things such as:
Referrals/ support getting connected to other Community Services (mental health, legal aid, income assistance, addiction services- treatment, methadone, doctors, etc.),
- Harm reduction information and education (Naloxone and Naloxone training)
- Food resources
- Employment search support
- Finding and maintaining housing
- Advocacy / accompaniment to lawyer’s appointments, court, Ministry of Children and Family appointments, case conference, income assistance etc.)
- Transportation when possible to treatment, detox, transition house
- Safety planning
For more information or assistance call Krissy at 604-819-9505 or Robbi at 604-819-3007
For information regarding the transition house please call
Krissy at 604-819-9505 or Robbi at 604-819-3007 or contact us through the form below: