Building Healthy Couples
This workshop series, based on well-documented and researched principles, is designed for couples at all ages and stages of life. With the help of trained professionals, couples will learn how to:
Communicate effectively Manage conflict
Enhance Friendship Increase intimacy & connection
Charlaine Robinson, MA Mike Ayers, MA; Dr. Rob Lees R.Psych
~ Winter 2018 Dates ~
Neighbourhood of Learning, Chilliwack Secondary
February 9 & 10 ~ Couples’ Communication
February 23 & 24 ~ Handling Conflict
March 16 & 17 ~ Enhancing Connection
All Courses Friday night 7 to 9:30 pm, Saturdays 9 to 3:30
To register or for more information, contact :
or call 604-792-2760. Scholarships available to those who qualify.
These workshops are intended to be educational only and are not intended to replace professional counselling.
These workshops are a partnership of Ann Davis Transition Services, the Ministry of Children and Family Development, with support from the Graduate Program in Counselling Psychology at Trinity Western University. Although supported by some communities of faith, program content is not related to religion, but is based on university research on relationships.
Registration and Dates
These workshops are unlike any available to the public at this time.
- Presenters are trained professionals in Marriage and Family Counselling
- Small group format. You choose what you share and what you don’t.
- Independently researched to ensure quality content.
- You will have facilitators working directly with you and your partner.
- Each workshop is $100. per couple. You will receive an automatic 50% discount on your second workshop when you attend more than one workshop and scholarships are available for those who qualify.
Please click on the link below to register for any or all of the workshops. Once filled out, you can email it to email@example.com or drop it off at 9046 Young Road. Payment can also be made by cash, credit/debit, or check.