At Ann Davis Transition Society, we offer free confidential legal advocacy appointments. We provide the support and information needed to help make informed decisions regarding your legal issues. Take advantage of our weekly drop-in clinic on Wednesdays from 9 – 11 am (first come, first served). Call ahead to ensure the clinic is running.
- Children, Guardianship and Parenting Arrangements
- Separation and Divorce
- Division of Property, Assets and Debt
- Spousal Support and Child Support
- Income Assistance Issues
- Residential Tenancy Act Disputes
- Accessing On-line Family Law Court Resources and Forms
- Family Protection Orders and Peace Bonds
- Criminal Law (Information and Access)
Call 604-792-2760 to arrange an appointment to speak with our Legal Advocate or Fill Out Our Online Form.