At Ann Davis Transition Society, we offer free confidential legal advocacy appointments. We provide the support and information needed to help make informed decisions regarding your legal issues.
- Children, Guardianship and Parenting Arrangements
- Separation and Divorce
- Division of Property, Assets and Debt
- Spousal Support and Child Support
- Income Assistance Issues
- Residential Tenancy Act Disputes
- Accessing On-line Family Law Court Resources and Forms
- Family Protection Orders and Peace Bonds
- Criminal Law (Information and Access)
Call 604-792-2760 to arrange an appointment to speak with our Legal Advocate or Fill Out Our Online Form.